Shure SRH440-EFS headphones
- Weight: 311 g
- Driver: 40 mm
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW
- Max. Input Power: 500 mW
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 22 kHz
- Cable length: 300 cm
- Cable type: Detachable coiled
- Cable exit: Single-sided
- Connection Type: Cable
- Plug: Gold-plated 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Design: Closed-Back
- Ear Cup Design: Circumaural
- Uses: Professional and Home Studios, Critical Listening & Monitoring
SRH440 Professional Studio Headphones reproduce accurate audio across an extended range.
Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
Collapsible design for convenience
Impedance, power handling and sensitivity optimised for professional and personal audio devices
Cable secured to ear cup by bayonet clip for a reliable connection
WHERE CAN I USE THE SRH440 HEADPHONES?
The SRH440 headphones are suited for use both at home or in the studio. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles and headphone amplifiers.
The padded headband and ear cups of the SRH440 provide comfort suitable for hours of uninterrupted use.
The headphones are collapsible for easy transportation.
- Threaded ¼” gold plated adapterPART HPAQA1
- Detachable coiled cablePART HPACA1
- Carrying pouchPART HPACP1