FENDER Rumble™ 500 Head (V3), 230V EU, Metallic Black
For bassists everywhere at all levels, Rumble bass amp heads are re-engineered to be astoundingly compact, portable and lightweight, with seismic Fender bass tone and stage-worthy features.
You simply will not believe that the stylishly diminutive Rumble 500 Head actually pumps 500 watts of pure bass muscle and finesse, but it does just exactly that. Lighter and louder than ever, it offers versatile tone and is built with great features including classic Fender styling, convenient padded tote bag, and Fender's magnetic Rumble head-attachment system, which magnetically holds the Rumble 500 head securely in place atop Rumble cabinets.
Compact and lightweight (only five pounds)
Magnetic Rumble amp head attachment system
Overdrive circuit (controlled manually or with optional footswitch)
Three-button voicing section (bright, contour, vintage)
XLR line out with ground lift
At the mere flick of a switch, your Rumble bass amp gives you gritty, aggressive, incredibly rich and satisfying overdriven tone.
XLR LINE OUTPUT
For easy compatibility with external stage and studio performance and recording systems, this bass rig features a rear-panel XLR line output with ground lift switch
THREE-BUTTON TONE VOICING
This Rumble amp lets you tailor your sound with versatile three-button tone voicing, consisting of a high-end-boost "bright" switch, mid-scoop "contour" switch and old-school tube-emulating "vintage" switch.
For optimal performance and signal-chain placement of your favorite outboard effects, this Rumble amp includes a rear-panel effects loop with ¼" send and return jacks.
MAGNETIC LOCKING SYSTEM
Matching Rumble speaker enclosures feature a magnetic locking system to properly secure a Rumble head amplifier in place during normal operation. Simply set your Rumble head amplifier into the foot cups on top of the Rumble speaker enclosure to lock it in place.
For convenient personal listening at any time that won’t bring the house down on anyone else within earshot, this amp features a headphone output jack.
- Wattage: 500 Watts at 4ohms - 350 Watts at 8–ohms
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Controls: Gain, Bright On/Off, Contour On/Off, Vintage On/Off, Drive, Overdrive On/Off, Level, Bass, Low-Mid, High-Mid, Treble, Master Volume
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Bright Switch, Contour, Vintage Switch and Overdrive)
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: One - (XLR with Ground Lift)
- Cabinet Material: Aluminum/Steel Chassis
- Amplifier Jewel: Red LED
- Front Panel: Painted Metal
- Handle: None
- Legal Notice: Product Prices, Features, Specifications and Availability Are Subject To Change Without Notice
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Footswitch: 1-Button Economy (P/N: 0994049000), Vintage (P/N: 0994054000), LED (P/N: 0994052000) (Not Included)
- Amp Weight: 5 lbs. (2.27 kg)
- Amp Height: 2.68" (6.81 cm)
- Amp Width: 13.75" (350 mm)
- Amp Depth: 7.19" (18.26 cm)