YAMAHA DGX-660 DIGITAL PIANO (WHITE)
Contemporary and versatile, the DGX-660 has something for everyone!
The new Yamaha DGX-660 is the latest ensemble digital piano to showcase a variety of interactive features that make learning, playing and sharing music fun for everyone. The new Piano Room feature of this Portable Grand lets you choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings to create your very own personal piano environment.
Yamaha keyboards are known for their versatility. Now you can connect a microphone to the instrument so you can sing along while you play, and hear your voice with digital effects through the built-in speakers. You can even record your performance to a USB device to share with your friends and family!
Just you and your music
The DGX-660 contemporary digital piano gives aspiring pianists a fun way to enhance their learning experience. Players of all abilities can feel what it's like to play with a band and sound like a pro. The built-in USB Audio Recorder captures your musical inspirations when you're ready to share your accomplishments.
Choose your piano, and choose where you'll play it!
Welcome to your personal "Piano Room"! The DGX-660 provides a dedicated virtual space where you can choose from a variety of pianos and acoustic settings, creating your personalized practice or performance environment. Simply select your desired piano, then choose any acoustic space ranging from a plain room, to a club stage, to a concert hall. You can even adjust the position of the virtual piano lid!
Sing along while you play!
Simply connect a microphone to the DGX-660 to sing along either with your playing or with pre-recorded karaoke song files from Yamaha MusicSoft. You can hear what you sound like with everything mixed perfectly together from the built-in speakers. View the lyrics on the included score display. Three convenient presets are provided for different vocal performance situations. You can even create and save your own original microphone settings, including professional reverb and chorus effects.
Go wireless with your iOS device
Optional wireless adapters from Yamaha stream audio and MIDI to and from your iOS device with compatible music apps. The Chord Tracker app takes full advantage of this technology, allowing you to play back songs from your iOS device's song library wirelessly through the DGX-660's speaker system. Chord Tracker analyzes the audio songs stored in your iOS device and then displays the chord symbols for you. It can even create an XF song file that plays back the entire song using the DGX-660's accompaniment Styles.
XG-optimized for You Are The Artist song books
Professionally-arranged, play-along XG song files from Yamaha MusicSoft are matched with best-selling sheet music from Hal Leonard. Learn to play songs made famous by artists like Elton John, Coldplay, Adele and more with the DGX-660 as your backing band. Download your favorite song collections and view the complete library (sold separately) at Yamahamusicsoft.com/xg.
World class concert grand piano sound with Pure CF sampling
The Pure CF Sound Engine is the result of years of piano-making history combined with state-of-the-art sampling technology and piano expertise. Yamaha is the industry leader in digital piano technology, and you can hear this in the Voices that utilize the Pure CF piano sample. The sound of the renowned Yamaha CFIIIS 9' concert grand piano is faithfully reproduced, allowing for incredible dynamics and expressiveness, making the DGX-660 worthy of the Yamaha name.
An authentic piano touch with an 88-note weighted GHS keyboard
The Yamaha Graded Hammer Standard (GHS) keyboard features a weighted action with heavier touch in the low end and lighter touch in the high end, just like the hammers inside an acoustic piano. Great for the aspiring pianist, practicing on the GHS action builds the proper finger technique and strength for when the time comes to perform on an acoustic piano.
A truer sound with Damper Resonance
Damper Resonance digitally reproduces the sympathetic vibration between strings on acoustic pianos. Just like an acoustic piano, when the damper pedal is used in a performance, other strings add sonic color to the notes you play until the pedal is released.
Easy-to-read score and lyric display
The crystal-clear LCD can be switched to score or lyric display, showing you notation for any MIDI song that the DGX-660 is playing. Read the music for your favorite built-in songs, or follow along with songs downloaded to a USB device from Yamaha MusicSoft. Even see the score for songs you've created yourself on the DGX-660!
Live!, Cool! and Sweet! Voices
Experience authentic guitars, lush strings, and punchy brass with the highly acclaimed Live!, Cool! and Sweet! Voices. These Voices on the DGX-660 feature a unique blend of long, stereo and multi-layered samples that capture the essence of each instrument, right down to genuine resonance, expression and vibrato.
USB Audio Recording/Playback
Record performances or MIDI songs as uncompressed, CD-quality audio (WAV) to a USB flash drive using the Audio Recorder. From there, you can copy songs to your computer to make CDs, share songs over the Internet, or transfer them to your portable music player. You can also playback uncompressed WAV files stored on a USB flash drive.
Chords played simply to sound like a professional!
Smart Chord makes you sound like a professional pianist, even if you're just learning how to play. With a single finger on your left hand, Smart Chord will create entire chords, from simple pop triads to complex jazz 7th and 9th chords. Accompaniment Styles create the rest of your virtual band so you can get straight to playing music.
Choose Styles the easy way with Style Recommender!
Style Recommender helps you find Styles quickly and easily when you know how the music should feel, but don't know which Style is right for the part. Simply play a few notes in the rhythm of the song you want to perform, and Style Recommender will offer a list of matching Styles to choose from.
Let your mobile music device be heard!
Use the AUX IN to connect your portable music player or even another instrument to the DGX-660, and hear the playback through the built-in speakers. The DGX-660's speaker system is powerful, clear and fine-tuned for playing back music of all types.
- Width: 1,397mm (55”) /with keyboard stand 1,399mm (55-1/16”)
- Height: 146mm (5-3/4”) /with keyboard stand 761mm (29-15/16”)
- Depth: 445mm (17-1/2”) /with keyboard stand 445mm (17-1/2”)
- Weight: 21kg (46 lbs. 5 oz.)/with keyboard stand:28kg (61 lbs. 12 oz.)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Keyboard Type: Graded Hammer Standard(GHS) keyboard
- Touch Response: Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed
- Pitch Bend
- Display Type: Full Dot LCD
- Display Size: 320×240 dots
- Display Color: Monochrome
- Display Contrast
- Score Display Function
- Lyrics Display Function
- Display Language: English
- Panel Language: English
- Piano Sound Tone Generation: Pure CF Sound Engine
- Damper Resonance
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 192
- Number of Preset Voices: 151 + 15 Drum/SFX Kits + 388 XGlite
- Featured Preset Voices: 1 Natural! Voice, 10 Live! Voices, 11 Sweet! Voices, 7 Cool! Voices
- GM Compatibility
- XGlite Compatibility
- Reverb: 41 types
- Chorus: 44 types
- DSP: 237 types
- Master EQ: 5 types
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Dual function
- Split function
- Panel Sustain: Function Menu
- Number of Preset Styles: 205
- Fingering presets: Multi Finger, Full Keybord, AI Fingered
- Style Control presets: INTRO, MAIN x 2, FILL-IN x 2, ENDING
- Music Database: 320
- One Touch Setting (OTS)
- Style Recommender
- Smart Chord
- Compatibility: Style File Format (SFF),Style File Format GE (SFF GE)
- Number of Preset Songs: 100
- Number of Recording Songs: 5
- Number of Recording Tracks: 6
- Data Capacity: Approx. 30,000 notes for 1 user song
- Compatible Playback Data Format: SMF (Format 0, Format 1), XF
- Compatible Recording Data Format: SMF (Format 0)
- Number of Registration Buttons: 4 ( x 8 banks )
- Lesson/Guide: Yamaha Education Suite (Y.E.S.) - Waiting, Your tempo, Minus one, Repeat & Learn, Chord Dictionary
- Demo/Help: Demonstration
- Tempo Range:5 - 280
- Transpose: -12 – 0 – +12
- Tuning: 415.3 - 440.0 - 466.2 Hz
- Piano Room
- Audio Recorder/Player Recording Time (max.): 80 minutes/Song
- Audio Recorder/Player Recording: WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo)
- Audio Recorder/Player Playback: WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit, stereo)
Storage and Connectivity
- Internal Storage Memory: Approx. 1.7 MB
- External Drives: USB Flash Memory
- Connectivity: DC IN 12V
- Headphone connectivity: x 1 (Standard stereo phone jack)
- Sustain Pedal connectivity
- Pedal Unit connectivity
- Microphone connectivity: Standard phone jack
- AUX IN connectivity: Stereo mini jack
- USB TO DEVICE connectivity
- USB TO HOST connectivity
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 6W x 2
- Speakers: 12cm x 2 + 5cm x 2
- Power Supply: Adapter (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Power Consumption: 13 W
- Auto Power Off
- Owner's Manual
- Data List
- Keyboard Stand
- Music Rest
- AC Power Adapter (PA-150 or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)