KORG MICROKEY2-61USB midi keyboard
With all of the endless options, configurations, and choices that modern technology offers musicians today, in the end, the simplest solution is often the best solution.
An uncomplicated, straightforward design, compact size, and easy connectivity made the first-generation microKEY series a bestseller.
Our second-generation microKEY lineup retains those attributes and adds iPad and iPhone support*, plus a damper pedal jack for improved playability. We’ve also added a 49-key model, for the player who needs a few more keys in a still-compact format.
In all, the microKEY series has evolved to become even more convenient and versatile, making it an ideal choice for first-time and more established players alike. Whether you’re producing in the studio, or creating on the go, the microKEY will give you exactly what you need – and nothing you don’t.
* Via the Apple Lightning - USB camera adaptor – sold separately.
- Power Consumption: Less than 100mA
- Keyboard: Natural Touch mini-keyboard; microKEY-61: 61
- Octave Shift: microKEY-61: -3 – +3
- Connections: microKEY-61: Assignable switch jack, USB Type B (x1)
- Power Supply: USB bus power
- Dimensions (W x D x H): microKEY-61: 850 x 139 x 54 mm/33.46" x 5.47" x 2.13"
- Weight: microKEY-61: 1.71 kg / 3.77 lbs.
- Included Items: USB cable, KORG Software Bundle code
- System Requirements
- Mac OS: Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- Windows: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or Later (32bit/64bit)
- iOS: iOS8 or later